you're reading...
Spaghetti knots

Scream for scream

I can no longer feel emotions,

which is pretty sad

but I don’t mind

because I can no longer feel emotions

and that makes me pretty happy too

I settled for the quiet

of a relationship

instead of the loud orgasms

of others and their friends,

though I suppose I still

do that stuff with my mouth

when she does that stuff

with hers

The ape claws at the glass

to make me claw at it back

and we both laugh

at how foolish and primitive,

the uncultured long

the useless short,

our nails look

About kacperniburski

I am searching for something in between the letters. Follow my wordpress or my IG (@_kenkan)

Discussion

10 thoughts on “Scream for scream

1. you can too feel the emotions. poet. Your numb is spilling all over the place and you are lovable for it. You’re gonna make a come back. Girl wasn’t all that. 🙂

Posted by tabbyrenelle | August 23, 2015, 6:59 pm
    • lovable to unloving people, I guess. as always, thanks tabby.

Posted by kacperniburski | August 24, 2015, 10:31 am
      • Uh, that’s not at all possible…

unloving begets unlove. love begets love.

you are lovable. loving people love you.

but your head is on backwards,

keep writing. your guts might feel rotten, but it’s because you’re still a sweet soul. or you think you’re numb but the writing isn’t. it’s all sorts of cool, cold, warms, and hots…

anyhow… just checking some of your lines. feeling your pulse.

Posted by tabbyrenelle | August 24, 2015, 10:42 am
  2. The cultured useless seem to be proliferating. I plan to get out of the city and grow my nails long. Maybe have dirt under them. I might even grow fangs. The Age of the Warrior is coming. Good writing. Thanks for the inspiration.

Posted by Valeria Castellanos | August 24, 2015, 10:46 am
    • If there’s any age coming, it’s the age of me.

Posted by kacperniburski | August 24, 2015, 3:24 pm
    • who and what the hell is the “cultured useless” Valeria????

what a statement. You’re inspired to turn into what? A werewolf?

Posted by tabbyrenelle | August 24, 2015, 3:29 pm
      • Have you never noticed how often the cultured speak but don’t act? Inspired to turn into a warrior, or at least an actor.

Posted by Valeria Castellanos | August 24, 2015, 10:23 pm
      • I actually still do not understand at all who or what you are speaking to or about.

I know plenty of “cultured” and “uncultured” people who take many bold and or nuanced actions.

Perhaps your world is simply smaller and needs more time for a wider range of experiences.

Warriors are like Actors? What?

You’re making me crack up, wolf-lady. I like you. 🙂

Posted by tabbyrenelle | August 25, 2015, 12:46 pm
    • What I really really mean to say, Valeria… is that your comment so impels me to eat you alive. 😉 one poet to another. But by all means, forgive me for interrupting you and the author.

Posted by tabbyrenelle | August 24, 2015, 3:32 pm